To celebrate the 72nd anniversary of the NHS on 5th July 2020, leaders from across North Central London have come together to share key moments from the past few months, as a way of saying thank you. Our speakers are:
- Michelle Johnson, Chief Nurse and Director of Patient Experience at Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Jo Sauvage, GP City Road Medical Centre and Chair at North Central London CCG
- Kay Matthews, Executive Director of Quality at North Central London CCG
- Siobhan Harrington, Chief Executive at Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Caroline Clarke, Group Chief Executive at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Jenkins, Chief Executive at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
Please use #ThankYouTogether to share your experiences in celebration of the NHS.