Following the success of our previous exercise programmes with Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (THFC), we are delighted to be offering our Spring Shape Up Programme.
When: Tuesdays at 5:45-7:15pm.
Where: Tottenham Community Sports Centre, 701-703 High Road, N17 8AD (Parking available on site)
- All levels of fitness/activity welcome.
- Physical Activity sessions designed to promote physical, mental and social health.
- Supportive material on topics such as diet, activity, stress management, goal setting, and the importance of being active.
- Health MOT at start, middle and end of program to track progress/update personal goals. Weighing and measuring metrics such as weight, waist & hip circumference, mood and activity levels.
- Support offered throughout from qualified and experienced Health and Fitness professionals.
- Exit routes into community programs including our free community exercise classes and walking football
All colleagues are welcome!
Not sure about signing up? You're not alone! Take a look at our vlog to see how participants are getting on...
“I love exercising in the shadow of that incredible stadium and being spurred (sorry) on by colleagues, coaches and other staff. I have gone from a very sedentary lifestyle of little or no exercise to doing 30 mins per day at least as well as the Tuesday session. I think this may well have saved my life, its sounds dramatic but it is probably true.” (Participant from 2022 sessions)
“This is an amazing programme and has helped me regain confidence in both my fitness and my NHS identity! I wanted to get fit in a group but didn’t know where to start. Here everyone has different bodies and fitness but shared experience and a shared goal, so I felt comfortable enough to give it a go. Doing this with a community of staff from all roles and areas in North Central London reminds me that we are in this together, in the sessions or at work.” (Participant from 2022 sessions).
Staff participating in the Tottenham Hotspur Shape Up Programme in 2022
Register here: Registration form