NHS England are running free coaching sessions for all NHS staff working in primary care. Individual coaching is available with a skilled and experienced career coach. The aim of the service is to provide an easy to access, individually tailored coaching service that focuses on supporting you with your career choices. You can choose to talk about whatever is important to you about your career and your career decisions. The coaching is designed to be bespoke to your needs.
Who is it for?
All staff working in the delivery of primary care services. You will be either employed by the NHS or working with an NHS funded employer delivering an NHS funded primary care contract.
How does it work?
- Sessions are available Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm and Saturday between 10am and 6pm.
- The first session will last up to 45 minutes.
- The sessions will be delivered virtually, preferably via a video platform, but telephone appointments are also available.
- Subsequent sessions will be dependent on the conversation between you and your coach.
- Your coach might signpost you on to further support if they think this might be helpful.
- You may receive follow-up emails to support you in your career once your coaching sessions have finished.